Please see below the Reopening Dining Room/Bar Guidelines per Governor Wolf and the Health Department:
- Face Masks are required for every person, age 2 and up while entering, exiting or otherwise traveling through the restaurant, bar and take-out area. Face Masks may be removed while seated at your table. (Those who cannot wear a mask due to a medical condition are excused)
- We will continue to offer a Limited Menu – still providing many selections of your Pica’s favorites.
- In order to enter our facility, a reservation must already have been place by calling the restaurant.
- Placement of tables and the seating will be spaced accordingly to allow for at least 6 feet distance of other customers.
- Parties of 11 or more may have to be seated social distantly.
- Please reschedule should you or anyone in your household be experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Our restaurant will be closed for an hour each day, mid-day, for deep sanitizing.
- All requests whether for a certain table or server will be noted but not guaranteed.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet from individuals outside of your party while in our facility. We have social distancing tape and signage in our lobby area.
- Bar seating is available, safely by social distancing. A maximum of four customers that have a common relationship are allowed to be sitting at the bar. It is a requirement for no standing at the bar, you must be seated to consume a drink.
As we enter the Green Phase, our Health and Wellness Action Plan in regard to COVID-19 continues to be updated and enforced. We continue to monitor all government issued guidance and make certain we are operating in the safest way. Our safety procedures in Take Out will continue with payment over the phone and curbside available in order to limit contact. Every employee in each department is trained and continues to be trained in regard to sanitation procedures, social distancing, and overall health and wellness procedures.
We will continue to perform health screening evaluations for each employee at the start of every shift. Shield guards have been added to our Host area and are on hand at the Bar.
The safety of our employees and customers have always been and will always be our top priority. With this said, we will continue to operate in a limited fashion in order to see this through. We appreciate you all as we continue to safely navigate during this timeframe together. We thank you! Stay Well!
-The Pica Family and Pica’s Crew